The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

Another fabulously talented artist that does not receive enough recognition. I don't think I have ever seen his name mentioned here but I listen to him a lot, a very melodic player, old school perhaps but lets forget labels, just enjoy

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Yeah - I like him a lot too. There are live in the studio recordings from the period of that album (Takin’ it there) on youtube. They feature the same - excellent - band.

User Info Menu

Thanks for posting. This guy can play--first I've heard of him and glad I did.

Tony D.

User Info Menu

I've seen some clips of him playing with Eliane Elias - he is well on his way, deservedly so.

User Info Menu

He was a guest artist at Centrum's Port Townsend Jazz Workshop last summer, and I had the opportunity to sit in four Masters classed with him and Dan Balmer, who heads the guitar program there. Graham's comping is exquisite - his touch is so light and precise.

User Info Menu

Heard him play at The Nash in Phoenix. Great show.

User Info Menu

Here's a fun one.

User Info Menu

Your right, never hear much about him here. I like him a lot and love Jeff Hamilton.

Great of you to post!

User Info Menu

In addition to his 2 earlier albums and a bunch of collaborations with singers and others, there’s a 2019 organ trio album “Equal Time” that sounds pretty sharp!

User Info Menu

Are great did not know of Equal Time. Listening now love the production, especially the way the drums are recorded with lots of sizzle, cymbals up high in the mix creates so much energy.