The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hello there,

My name is Daniele, I'm from Italy.

I'm looking for interesting articles about John Scofield, published in guitar magazines (Guitar Player, Guitarist, Guitar Techniques...)

Possibly a interview or some kind of monography, with transcriptions maybe.

Since most are sold out or available, in best cases, only buying old magazines, I'm asking here if anybody has them at home.

I found one published in a very old Guitar Player (february 1992), written by Jim Ferguson, called "John Scofield: Bebop Expressionist" for example.

Thanks a lot and stay safe at home.

Daniele

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Up

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eichaan
    Thanks a lot!
    I'll try to reach the blog's author.

User Info Menu

Hi Dull Boy (Daniele),

I can't believe it but I found a copy of the Guitar Player magazine from June 1987 with Scofield on the cover. There is also a transcription of "The Nag" by Jim Ferguson. Send me a PM and let me know if you want me to scan the pages.

Cheers,
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by losaltosjoe
    Hi Dull Boy (Daniele),

I can't believe it but I found a copy of the Guitar Player magazine from June 1987 with Scofield on the cover. There is also a transcription of "The Nag" by Jim Ferguson. Send me a PM and let me know if you want me to scan the pages.

Cheers,
    Joe
    Wow! Thanks Joe...it's coming!
    Thanks a lot guys!

Quote Originally Posted by losaltosjoe
    Hi Dull Boy (Daniele),

Cheers,
    Joe
    PM sent!
    Cheers

Hey!
    People are good!
    I finally made it in getting both articles I was looking for.
    Thanks to Ethan and Joe!
    Now I try in another topic a similar request.
    Cheers!
    Stay home and safe people!