The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 51 to 61 of 61

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JazzMuzak
    Oh my! I can't wait! Do you have a rough estimate of how long it'll be till release? I understand it'll take some time to process all the materials etc.

Minding giving us a sneak peak about what's covered?

You're the best Adam!
    It will probably be a few months since we have so many videos in the queue right now, but it may be possible to push it out a little earlier...we'll see. He covers some great warm-ups/technical exercises, voicings, Barry Harris piano style stuff, solo playing, legato concepts and a bit more. It's gonna be cool!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Small
    It will probably be a few months since we have so many videos in the queue right now, but it may be possible to push it out a little earlier...we'll see. He covers some great warm-ups/technical exercises, voicings, Barry Harris piano style stuff, solo playing, legato concepts and a bit more. It's gonna be cool!
    Can't wait! If you could bump it up in the queue it'd be appreciated. Thanks for doing this

User Info Menu

FYI, Jonathan Kreisberg's video series will be officially released this Monday. That being said, it may be available online before then, hint hint...

User Info Menu

FYI, Jonathan Kreisberg's video series will be officially released this Monday. That being said, it may be available online before then, hint hint...
    Dude, YEAH!

Thanks...

Purchased and downloading... am I the first?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ghoststrat
    Dude, YEAH!

Thanks...

Purchased and downloading... am I the first?
    Almost, you were the 2nd . Hope you dig it, we put a lot of time into this one!

User Info Menu

Hey Guys,

Adam Small of My Music Masterclass here. I just joined the forum since I saw a bunch of posts about our videos. I really appreciate all the feedback and I'm always trying to improve the site, etc. I'm not sure what category of the forum I should post this (or if I should make a separate topic), but I wanted to ask you all...Who you'd like to see on the site in the future? I see that Peter Bernstein and Mike Moreno were mentioned and I'm obviously a fan of those cats (and they're on my radar for sure). Anyone else? I'm all ears...

Thanks,
    Adam
    A little late to the party but I'd love to see a video of guitarist Daan Kleijn or more Lage Lund is always good!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Melodic Dreamer
    I would love to see them get Peter Bernstein and Mike Moreno involved as well.
    Mike Moreno is already up there with 6 videos + pdfs.

User Info Menu

Blackcat,
    Melodic Dreamer's post was in December 2015. This thread has been resurrected by JForman's post - the first on this thread in over four years.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat
    Mike Moreno is already up there with 6 videos + pdfs.
    So is Mr. Bernstein!

User Info Menu

This website looks incredible; there are so many lessons with different guitarists I've been listening to for so long. Thanks for the recommendation. I will check it out.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jforman273
    A little late to the party but I'd love to see a video of guitarist Daan Kleijn or more Lage Lund is always good!
    The newest addition to MyMusicMasterclass is now a Dean Kleijn two video set!
    LINK: Daan Kleijn (Expanding Your Chord Vocabulary) - Jazz Guitar Lesson Bundle