The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 36 of 36

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ABQ_Jazz_Fan
    Thanks for sharing that. I guess it is all mostly in the fingers. I dug the tone.

Wow. Rare stuff. Fantastic playing already, but the audio quality is poor and grainy because it's so old. You can't really tell how the guitar sounds in that context.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DanFan

I don't know which is more annoying: the music or the video itself.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by franco6719
    I don't know which is more annoying: the music or the video itself.
    When shirtless guitar players fight shirtless Jojutsu warriors - no one wins.

User Info Menu

Wow. Rare stuff. Fantastic playing already, but the audio quality is poor and grainy because it's so old. You can't really tell how the guitar sounds in that context.
    That was close, for a second there, I thought that you were telling me how I did or didn't experience a piece of music. I'm not going to pretend to tell you how you hear and experience music and I would appreciate it if you would extend me the same courtesy.

User Info Menu

Charlie Chaplin once said, that you have to make good movies, since if you die and come to heaven, you have to watch them all and justify.

Damned.

Hope for Al Di, that Chaplin was wrong.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DanFan
    Hey - at around 3:34 - is that Benny "The Jet" Urquidez?

User Info Menu

That was close, for a second there, I thought that you were telling me how I did or didn't experience a piece of music. I'm not going to pretend to tell you how you hear and experience music and I would appreciate it if you would extend me the same courtesy.

What are you talking about? I was just commenting on the video as I experienced the thing. I was not commenting on anyone's experiences of music.

User Info Menu

Wes...
    I like it very much.
    great octave solo!!!:-)

User Info Menu

What are you talking about? I was just commenting on the video as I experienced the thing. I was not commenting on anyone's experiences of music.
    It was the fact that I commented on enjoying his tone and I saw this in your reply "You can't really tell how the guitar sounds in that context." I'm sorry if I took it the wrong way, no harm, no foul.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit59
    Hey - at around 3:34 - is that Benny "The Jet" Urquidez?
    looks like Tony Danza to me

User Info Menu

It was the fact that I commented on enjoying his tone and I saw this in your reply "You can't really tell how the guitar sounds in that context." I'm sorry if I took it the wrong way, no harm, no foul.
    Try replacing the word "you" with "one" - they are often used interchangeably. I'm guessing that was the intent.