Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 16 of 16

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Outstanding, as always. You guys could put together a 64-piece orchestra and record "Opus for Comb and Broken Kazoo in J#" and it would still sound good.

Man, you gotta work hard to make it look that easy . . .
    "Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." (Arthur Ashe)

we sincerely appreciate you sharing your time to give this a listen!

User Info Menu

Very well done!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by maplebaby View Post
    Nice ... including the video work (hey, it's part of what I do professionally...I've Been Waiting For A Girl Like You - Lexington Lab Band )

So ... are you the guitarist with the hat?

Stumbling fingers still need love ...

thanks so much gentlemen for checking this out and the kind post...i'm the old guy with the hat.

User Info Menu

thanks so much gentlemen for checking this out and the kind post...i'm the old guy with the hat.
    Let's hear it for old guys in hats!
    - Lawson
    "Whenever you come near the human race, there's layers and layers of nonsense." - Thornton Wilder, Our Town

User Info Menu

It's a fine hat -- although that Les Paul is the ultimate accessory. Whenever I watch any of your band's videos, my gear lust goes through the roof.

Keep 'em coming!
    "Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." (Arthur Ashe)

User Info Menu

That right there is seriously tight/strong!

thanks for all the kind, and funny comments - greatly appreciate you sharing your time with us!

User Info Menu

I was waiting for him to use falsetto on the high part.

The original Foreigner vocalist had one of the best Rock voices ever.

This guy can really sing though.

User Info Menu

Excellent. Thanks for posting.

Tony D.

thanks so very much for sharing some of your time to give this a listen!

User Info Menu

I would love to see the LLB do a "Joe Walsh" episode, especially with his early work with the James Gang. You guys would absolutely kill it on "Walk Away," "Midnight Man," and stuff like that. Vandee could definitely cover Walsh's vocals. Or you could do great rock trios, like the James Gang, Cream, Mountain... but I imagine you already have dozens of ideas queued up and waiting to be done.
    - Lawson
    "Whenever you come near the human race, there's layers and layers of nonsense." - Thornton Wilder, Our Town

always so nice to hear from you and have your feedback! Mike and i often speak about you and Mike always ends by saying, 'one day you need to meet Mr. Stone'. I sure hope that happens!

Love the ideas - Walk Away is probably my favorite JW tune ever.

Hope all is good and your getting some guitar time

dale

User Info Menu

always so nice to hear from you and have your feedback! Mike and i often speak about you and Mike always ends by saying, 'one day you need to meet Mr. Stone'. I sure hope that happens!

Love the ideas - Walk Away is probably my favorite JW tune ever.

Hope all is good and your getting some guitar time

dale
    Walk Away and Midnight Man were the sound-track to my teen years! That and "Mississippi Queen" which I got to see LIVE with Leslie West in all his glory playing that Flying-V Gibson. I was in the third row, and the amps were stacked up till forever. These younger guys have way better sound, but they don't get the pressure wave...
    - Lawson