Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 15 of 15

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

great cover...one of the most "gear heavy" bands I have ever seen..the pedal boards and guitars alone could be a GC shop
    play well ...
    wolf

User Info Menu

Nice work, LLB! Well done!
    Best regards, k

User Info Menu

maplebaby, you guys rock! I always enjoy these exquisite covers!

thanks so much gentlemen for giving your time to check this out - the posts are very appreciated!

your friend,
    dale

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by maplebaby View Post

More please !!!

magical

thanks so much for sharing your time with us...i'll post the others as well - thanks!

best,
    dale

User Info Menu

Just saw this. Letter perfect!

thanks so much for giving this a listen...appreciated!

User Info Menu

I love your music, but do you need a separate tour bus for the effect pedals??? LOL I kid because I can!

Look forward to listening to more.

it looks that way doesn't it! Actually it's three separate pedalboards that appear to be one HUGE one from the angle the camera is shooting from. Admittedly, three fairly large boards. Mine, not so much, i'm older and like simpler and lighter! Thanks so much for checking this out!

User Info Menu

You guys put me in mind of the "Wrecking Crew," that amazing constellation of studio players in LA who basically gave us 40 years of amazing popular music, playing behind everybody from the Beach Boys to the Monkees to TV Theme songs. Amazing talent, tremendous discipline to play with precision, but having fun all the same.

I enjoy thinking of the discipline needed to get the accuracy and delight factors perfectly balanced. Love it.
    - Lawson
    "Whenever you come near the human race, there's layers and layers of nonsense." - Thornton Wilder, Our Town

I recently watched that video and it was fascinating! So interesting how certain pockets of music have cropped in a special geographical spot, in a few instances, and created a season of spectacular music.

I want to say thanks for the kind posts you have shared on this forum in regard to the LLB music. I hope one day to get the privileged to meet in person, it would seriously be a honor.

dale

User Info Menu

Such talent, great band!!

we all greatly appreciate you taking time to give this a listen!