Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

Hey All,
    I' live in Champaign Illinois, I just wanted to see if anyone else out there lives in central, east or western Illinois and is up for jamming? Even Chicago is cool or downstate.

Hit me up if you want to get together to jam.

MW

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

If you ever make it up to the far SW side of Chicago, I play every Wednesday in a group, the Beverly Allstars at World Music Center, 103rd and Wood, and we would be glad to have someone of your stature sit in.

Welcome to Beverly Allstars

User Info Menu

Cool man, my April is busy but once schools out in May I'd love to come by, can you shoot me an email at m78w@yahoo.ca so I can have your address and then I'll be in touch to see when it's cool to come up and sit in.

MW

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jseaberry View Post
    If you ever make it up to the far SW side of Chicago, I play every Wednesday in a group, the Beverly Allstars at World Music Center, 103rd and Wood, and we would be glad to have someone of your stature sit in.

Welcome to Beverly Allstars
    Hey, I'm glad to see you guys found a place to keep up your wednesday gig after luna closed...i'll have to make it up there this time.

I go to Illinois State University which is in Bloomington IL and is about a half hour drive from/to champaign. I'd be down for jamming if your still interested.

User Info Menu

Hey Mississippi,
    Yeah I'm totally up for jamming. Do you ever get to Urbana? Send me and email at m78w@yahoo.ca and let's work out a time to get together either here or there.

Also if you can get to Urbana this Wednesday night I am hosting/playing at our monthly jazz guitar night at the Iron Post bar. It features 7 great jazz guitar players, each playing a 30 minute trio set. The show starts at 7 and it'd be great to meet you and introduce you to our jazz guitar community here if you can get over.

MW

User Info Menu

That sounds like a great arrangement; 7 30-minute trios....cool idea.
    And Matt and Mr. Beaumont and anyone else are welcome to join us on Wed. night in the City of Slumped Shoulders.

User Info Menu

wow!!! if only i lived in america...

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

I am in Ottawa, IL. I can drive to practice. I am looking for some people to work on fakebook tunes, but also up for whatever like MMW Scofield type stuff too. Anyone other than guitarists want to play? I know probably most people on here play guitar, but thought it'd be worth a shot.