Jazz Guitar
+ Reply to Thread
Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Help Should I first go for the interview or music promotion for my new music?

Hey everyone! I've just created my own music and was hoping to promote it. I've found several websites or persons who are promoting it and are also providing copyrights things, but strangely I found someone who was providing me the interview thing as well.

Fiverr

what should i do? Will these things work for my music to become hit or not?

P.S. - I know this is a silly question, but still as an amateur, I am hoping to promote my music in a minimum budget and can get good response on it. So far, I found the above one relevant. Will be very pleased, if you can suggest me someone else as well.

2. # ADS
    The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

You can and should copyright your music yourself, it is not at all hard and you can get the forms on line from the library of congress.

You own the copyright to your music when you write it. You just need proof, recording it to soundcloud or youtube etc. will provide proof. There are some additional benefits to registering your copyright with the Federal Government but why go through that hassle at this point in your musical journey?

I doubt you will benefit from these "promoters" soliciting anyone who wants to pay them $5.

If we could hear a sample of your music, maybe it is amazing and my opinion would be different.
    B+
    Frank (aka fep)

You are competing with hundreds and hundreds of pro composers and publishers that have invested thousands to promote their work. Understand how the business works better before paying unknown scammers for help.

Welcome to ASCAP - the world leader in performance royalties, advocacy and service for songwriters, composers and music publishers

Join our Facebook Page

Get in Touch

Jazz Guitar eBooks
How To Get a Jazz Guitar Tone?
Privacy Policy

Follow us on:

Jazz Guitar Online on FacebookJazz Guitar Online on TwitterJazz Guitar Online on YoutubeJazz Guitar Online RSS Feed