Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

I am just another baby boomer who has been playing guitar since I was a teenager. I am at the stage in my life where I would like to get together with some other musicians and play some jazz standards, and maybe some blues, and maybe even some rock and roll.
    If there is anyone in Kitchener/Waterloo area of Ontario who would like to get together and have some fun playing music, please get in touch.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I live in Toronto and am looking for people to jam with so if you ever make the trip let me know

User Info Menu

Thanks for getting in touch.
    I do travel to Toronto from time to time, and we lived near Yonge and Eglinton back in the 80's, so Toronto has a place in my heart. Unfortunately, these days if I go to Toronto it's usually for a specific reason. It's unlikely that I'll be able to find the time for a side trip to jam.
    However, I would also like to reciprocate. If you are ever planning to come to the Kitchener/Waterloo area, and you have the spare time, get in touch.

User Info Menu

I still can't figure out how to post on here. Can you help me. I feel really stupid, I can send a message but not post.
    Elaine
    "Lainey"
    Lainey

User Info Menu

Hey Lainey, it's kind of tricky at first so don't sweat it. Just pick the catagory off of the main page that you want, say Theory, then a new window opens up. On the upper right side, just above all the posts, you'll see "forum tools", click the down arrow next to that text and then click "new post" from there you're golden.

MW
    Matt Warnock Guitar
    FREE 84-Page Jazz Guitar eBook

User Info Menu

Thank you so much for your help. I will go and try that now.

Lainey
    Lainey

User Info Menu

I feel even more stupid now, I can't see an area that says "Category" on the main page.

I am a jazz singer looking for live musicians, Maybe this is not the right kind of site for me. Maybe it's all instructional re jazz guitar.

Lainey
    Lainey

User Info Menu

The category section refered to is the list of forum topics to the far left, such as "Improvisation", Chord Melody" etc. Pick the area that most closely meets the need of your question or info sharing and open it. Then find the add a new thread, click on that and begin to type in the When done, hit the post button box.
    Last edited by RoyaleT; 05-09-2009 at 01:56 PM.

User Info Menu

thank you for your patience.

Lainey
    Lainey

User Info Menu

We have all the time you'll need to get going. We all started out a little confused about something.