Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 13 of 13

User Info Menu

If you're in Orange County, let me know if you're up for a jam! I usually have a casual garage & beer jam once a week where my friends and I will work on tunes we've learned in lessons, or work on songs we'd want to play at the usual family & friends dinner parties. If you're interested, New Castle is the beer of choice or maybe some cabernet!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Aw man I was just in the OC and would have loved to jam. I will be back next christmas if you are still hosting jams

User Info Menu

I live in Rowland Heights and would be interested.

Baltar Hornbeek Guest
    sounds like fun

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Baltar Hornbeek View Post
    sounds like fun
    Contact me - marianok@roadrunner.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mojojojo View Post
    If you're in Orange County, let me know if you're up for a jam! I usually have a casual garage & beer jam once a week where my friends and I will work on tunes we've learned in lessons, or work on songs we'd want to play at the usual family & friends dinner parties. If you're interested, New Castle is the beer of choice or maybe some cabernet!
    Contact me - marianok@roadrunner.com

User Info Menu

Hey,

If you're still interested in jamming in OC let me know. I live here and am interested.

kengon
    /*----------------------------------
    Ken ("kengon") Gonzalez
    http://blog.kengon.net
    ----------------------------------*/
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

User Info Menu

yeah, I'm interested. I live in Rowland Heights, which is just above La Habra, off the 57. My phone number is 562.691.7059. Give me a call sometime so we can set something up.

Mariano

User Info Menu

Hey, I'll be in La Habra next week till new years :P (escaping the cold of the Netherlands for a bit)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mojojojo View Post
    I saw your message about jams at your place. I'm in San Diego but it's an easy drive to OC. I've played guitar (electric) for most of my life, I play blues, rock, some fusion and will work with other types of music too. I'm Jim 858-610-4166, hope to hear from you soon. Cheers, Jim

User Info Menu

My apologies everyone, for not checking back into this site. Things were kinda slow around here so I fell out of habbit of checking in regularly... like two years! I've since moved to a new location so I'm no longer jamming in the garage, but in one of my spare bedrooms. Not as much room, but better access to my jamming tools like a computer with BIAB. I still have a wine and jam session about once a week and would welcome anyone who wants to sit in if they don't mind the cramped quarters. If I find lots of people want to get together, there's a rehearsal studio right by my house and we can take the party there!

User Info Menu

I live in Santa Ana. 714-667-1518
    Do you play standards?

Earl of Soco

User Info Menu

I live in HB. Is everyone here a guitar player? Sure could use some other instruments in the mix.