Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

Hi gang,

Just wondering if there's any Aussies in Melbourne that would like to get together for a no-pressure jam.

I've been playing for about 15 years, but only jazzing for 2 years. Would love to catch up with someone to play some standards.

Any takers?

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

my last name is bourne but hay you want to jam in melbourne close but not a winner

User Info Menu

im in geelong.

User Info Menu

Geelong here too
    Always looking for the opertunity to Jam.
    email me anytime mike(dot)cardinal(at)gmail(dot)com

User Info Menu

Hey Music Tech
    long time no see... give me yell if you want to catch up

cheers
    Mike

that australia is famous for maybe the kind that goes on fretboards to identify different areas of the guitar.Hey i got it wrong its not coral its mother of pearl that is used the most but if you got some coral it would be good for around the neck like a necklace.Also it might be protected by the country.
    Last edited by 604bourne123; 03-09-2011 at 12:51 AM.

User Info Menu

Hi
    I play guitar and I am from Belgrave area up in them thar hills. Love to jam.

Drjay

User Info Menu

Im from Melbourne, living in Box Hill at the moment. PM me if you want to jam.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
    Im from Melbourne, living in Box Hill at the moment. PM me if you want to jam.
    Hi Chris G - found this very old thread on the jazzguitar.be forum which I only joined today.
    I live in Blackburn and am trying to see if I can find a like minded guitarist that might enjoy playing with me.
    Frank

User Info Menu

Gidday guys. In Hawthorn and ready to play.
    Cheers