User Info Menu

2-5-1 is vey important and common progression to work on especially in jazz. I hope you find this helpful.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Very helpful, thanks. Surprised their are no other comments on here.

BTW, the Peerless Monarch is on my list of guitars I should not have parted with!

David

User Info Menu

Thanks for the great post!

Very nice sounding melodic lines, especially at that relaxed tempo.

It would be illuminating to see how well they scale up so to speak, to slightly higher tempos.

Finally, it could be revealing to construct some bop II-Vs for burnin’ tempos, and compare and contrast the types of constraints we might apply as guitarists. (Something a Berklee instructor pointed out to me. I think he was onto something).

I have had Monarch for 5years now and have been happy with it. It built like a tank and very sturdy and reliable. Thanks for checking in. ?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Samdols
    I have had Monarch for 5years now and have been happy with it. It built like a tank and very sturdy and reliable. Thanks for checking in. ?
    It is sturdily built, but somehow manages to achieve an acoustic 'airy' quality. When I distributed Peerless here for the first time in France ten years ago, it was one of the most popular models. Thanks for the videos/ideas.

Thanks for sharing.