Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

I Recently got guitar pro and was wondering is there a guitar pro file for all of the lessons hosted on the site?

If there isn't this would be a nice addition to the site.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I just got Guitar Pro (GP) also and really like it. I am also looking for any learning methods that may use GP. I was thinking of setting up scales on GP and then using it to work on my timing and speed. When practicing scales at fast tempos I feel I may not be playing that accurately. Now with GP I hope to make sure I'm practicing correctly.

User Info Menu

Good evening...
    I have quite a large collection of GPro files, including some scales etc. I've attached a couple here; if anyone wants others, I could make a compilation of jazz-orientated files available, perhaps?
    Hope this helps...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dad3353 View Post
    Good evening...
    I have quite a large collection of GPro files, including some scales etc. I've attached a couple here; if anyone wants others, I could make a compilation of jazz-orientated files available, perhaps?
    Hope this helps...
    Dad3353

I couldn't upload it on gp5, sometimes I can't do it. do you have it in gp4 format, I think I can get it that way

thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mississippi View Post
    ...I couldn't upload it on gp5...
    Good evening, mississippi...
    I posted a 'zip' file; you did unpack the contents, didn't you (just checking...)?
    Here they are in 'gp4' format; they have to be zipped as the original format is not permitted as an upload.
    Hope this helps...

User Info Menu

I have collect this guitar pro tab before........specially this jazz guitar lesson.
    sourav44

User Info Menu

The large collection of GPro files is very helpful!! Thanks for your collection!

User Info Menu

Hi I just opened the file and must say thanks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kelsey View Post
    The large collection of GPro files is very helpful!! Thanks for your collection!
    If u dont mind pls send some gtr pro jazz files to me. I cud not download any. REji

User Info Menu

a bit late answer, but if the files are still available I am very intersted!

thank you.