The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 26 to 50 of 66
    Lesson 17 of the "Learning Guitar" Series is now on my youtube channel. This time we discuss picking and in particular we delve into ALTERNATE PICKING exercises.
    A link to the free associated PDF is in the video description.
    Enjoy practicing and playing

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Lesson 18 of the "Learning guitar" series is now on youtube. This lesson consists of 2 videos. 1 is the lesson and the second is a backing track you can use to practice. The link to the backing track can be found in video description of the lesson. Enjoy

Lesson 19 of the "Learning Guitar Series" is now on youtube. This time we start dealing with the Dorian Mode.
    Don't forget to download the free PDF (link to it is in the video description) and I also created a free backing track you can use to practice that mode. Here are the links to the lesson and to the backing track. Enjoy

Lesson 20 of the "Learning Guitar" series is now on youtube (link below). This time we discuss E Minor Shape Chords. Download the free PDF (link in video description) and enjoy practising and playing

Here is a link to another backing track I created to practice and play what discussed

Lesson 21 of the "Learning Guitar" Series is now on youtube. In it we continue our discussion on Dorian.
    Download the free PDF (link in video description), enjoy and happy new year

and here is a backing track that can be used to practise what discussed

Enjoy and happy new year

Lesson 22 of the Learning Guitar series is now on youtube. Download the free PDF, watch the lesson and enjoy practising and playing. It's one little step at the time

Lesson 23 of the learning guitar series is now on youtube. I also uploaded a backing track that can be used to practice the lesson (or just simply to play
    Enjoy and I hope you will find it useful

Lesson 24 of the Learning Guitar Series is now on the "Guitar Lessons Archives" youtube channel. Watch the lesson, download the free PDF (link in the youtube video description) and enjoy learning and playing

Lesson 25 of the "Learning Guitar" series is now on my Youtube Channel dedicated to guitar lessons. Don't forget to download the free PDF that comes with it (link in the video description...and no you don't need to give your email address to get it
    I hope you'll enjoy the lesson and enjoy both practising and playing

User Info Menu

thanks, for this i was checkign your lesson 23 and i found that arpeggio explanations very useful. I will study them my own way. Thanks a lot for that. !!!

Lesson 26 of the "learning guitar" series is now on youtube. Download the free PDF (link in video description) and watch the lesson. I hope you will find it informative

Lesson 27 of the "Learning Guitar" series is now on my youtube channel. I hope you will find it useful.

Lesson 28 of the "Learning Guitar" series is now on my youtube channel. In it I discuss the Shape of G Minor (in Dorian mode) from a chords point of view and you will also find some useful tips on how to practise it.

Lesson 29 of the "Learning Guitar" series is now on my youtube channel. In it we discuss Mixolydian and the Shape of E7 (chords, scale, arpeggios, extentions etc). I also added some overlay images in case it helps understand better what is discussed. Enjoy practising and playing

User Info Menu

Very good videos for learning. Thank you.

Lesson 30 of the Learning Guitar series is now on my "Guitar Lessons Archives" youtube channel. In it we are discussing Mixolydian Shape of D7. Enjoy it and I hope you will find it useful

Lesson 31 of the "Learning Guitar" series is now on Youtube. Enjoy it and I hope you will find it useful

Lesson 32 of the "Learning Guitar" series is out. Enjoy it and I hope you will find it informative and useful

Lesson 33 of the "Learning Guitar" series is now on my youtube channel. Enjoy the lesson

Lesson 34 of the "Learning Guitar" series is now of youtube. In it we recap, via exercises, all that we learned in Lesson 1 to 33 so it's a packed one I hope you will find it useful and informative. Enjoy

Lesson 35 of the "Learning Guitar" Series is now on youtube. It covers the Aeolian Mode ( Chord VI), all shapes, some extra harmony and theory plus a further look into tension/resolution concepts. Enjoy

Lesson 36 of the "Learning guitar" series is now on youtube and it's all about LYDIAN. Enjoy practise and playing

User Info Menu

Very good series of very educational lessons. I'll try to hang on to it ...

Lesson 37 of the "Learning Guitar" series is now on my youtube channel (link below). Highlighted this time is the Phrygian Mode.

Lesson 38 of the "Learning Guitar" Series is now on my "lessons' archives" youtube channel and it's all about the Locrian Mode. More details in the video description. Enjoy and I hope you will find it informative and....happy new year ?