The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 34 of 34

User Info Menu

Joe,

Please do.

Like I said, looking for ideas and inspiration. It's really not hard to find someone who's more advanced than me.
    Last edited by Gramps; 08-10-2018 at 02:40 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps
    Joe,

Please do.

Like I said, looking for ideas and inspiration.
    i don't think you want my ideas! hey, where ya been on the solo guitar thread?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by joe2758
    i don't think you want my ideas! hey, where ya been on the solo guitar thread?
    I still learn the songs that interest me but personally get bored with just guitar, no band or bed track. I know others in that group feel differently about it. I still get what I want out of it and everyone's happy.

User Info Menu

Working on it but it never hurts to listen to a more advanced player for ideas.
    That's included in it, listening to others, research, whatever it takes. Plus your own ideas. No vacuums.

User Info Menu

Yea Ragman, you're right.

Even though I'm always looking for an easy way to progress I know that working through it is the only way.

User Info Menu

Yea Ragman, you're right.

Even though I'm always looking for an easy way to progress I know that working through it is the only way.
    I reckon.

User Info Menu

Where can I get the tabs for this??

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by goinbaroke
    Where can I get the tabs for this??
    For what exactly? The tune 'After You've Gone'? There are one or two online, I believe.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ragman1
    For what exactly? The tune 'After You've Gone'? There are one or two online, I believe.

I found them Ragman, looking for solo tabs only, thanks.