Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 101 to 110 of 110

User Info Menu

@Sunny, same here. I used to be able play all sound cloud audios. Now zip!!
    "Ahhh - those Jazz guys are just makin' that stuff up!" - Homer Simpson

"Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Does a link to an audio file on Dropbox work?
    - Lawson
    "Whenever you come near the human race, there's layers and layers of nonsense." - Thornton Wilder, Our Town

User Info Menu

Here is a link to an audio file on my Dropbox account. Can anyone play it?

It's not great playing, btw, but just a test. It'll likely open in another window and do some blinking around until a player appears.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ajeoah1zg2...erYou.mp3?dl=0
    - Lawson
    "Whenever you come near the human race, there's layers and layers of nonsense." - Thornton Wilder, Our Town

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lawson-stone View Post
    Here is a link to an audio file on my Dropbox account. Can anyone play it?

It's not great playing, btw, but just a test. It'll likely open in another window and do some blinking around until a player appears.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ajeoah1zg2...erYou.mp3?dl=0
    It gives me an option to download or save to my dropbox not to play directly

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by christianm77 View Post
    Same here.
    ^ ^ ^
    <<< My BlogSpot Page >>>
    v v v

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by christianm77 View Post
    So no little icon and "play" arrow? Well, I guess it was worth a try.
    - Lawson

User Info Menu

The soundcloud links in this thread are currently working OK for me.

User Info Menu

For what it's worth, the Soundcloud links are working for me as well. I haven't had any problem with them.
    - Lawson

User Info Menu

Hiya All, Sorry to be late with this song input. This will be my last song for this month. I must admit , I had some difficulty hearing a good ending for this one. My ear didn't seem to be doing the job. I made 4 0r 5 takes but this one sounded best to me although I wasn't happy with some of the notes I used in the improvisation. All comments, good or not so good, will be sincerely appreciated.

Wiz (Howie)

https://app.box.com/s/au08g6g513l4imyd616yv89cj16rhn5e
    Last edited by wizard3739; 03-01-2016 at 03:52 AM.
    Howie

User Info Menu

Better late than never. Here's mine.