The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 31 of 31

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vladan
    Ok, here's mine.

On 3rd chorus I change the rhythm. On rehearsal I played more "licks" with E natural, but somehow it did not come to fingers on recording. Also, I forgot to play some other licks I tried while practicing, and another 'also", after recording 2 rhythm guitars, I realized I did them on bridge PU, one that's really bad.

All guitar parts played on Squier Tele, including wooshy Synth patch in the center (via Roland GK3 pick up).

Bass was generated by BIAB, then edited to fit my groove, aswell as strings on the left (barely audiable) and guitar on the right (even less audiable).

Very enjoyable track and video, nice to see Belgrade, you've definitely got the C minor blues.
    Guy

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Nicely done Vladan! Very clean audio, interesting video, all around very well done. It is a good bluesey version of Angel Eyes!

wiz

User Info Menu

Apologies for resurrecting such an old thread but are the original lead sheet and the backing track still available anywhere or does anybody have a copy?

The box download links from post #1 do not work for me.

Thanks

TLB

User Info Menu

I don't say these are the originals but they are what they are.

May 2013 - Angel Eyes-angel-eyes-jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thelostboss
    Apologies for resurrecting such an old thread but are the original lead sheet and the backing track still available anywhere or does anybody have a copy?

The box download links from post #1 do not work for me.

Thanks

TLB
    Those links work for me, just checked.
    I even downloaded leadsheet (Made by Wiz, whom we haven't seen for a too long time. Hope he's doing well.), which I attach here: ANGEL EYES.pdf

Sent from My Blog Page

User Info Menu

Thanks to both Ragman and Vladan for the links provided.

We have just been put back into stage 3 lockdown so this will give me something to work on. Other members here from Melbourne are having it harder; stage 4 lockdown and a curfew from 2000 hrs to 0500 hrs, I hope they are managing to work through it and stay safe/sane.

Best wishes to all!