The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 51 to 55 of 55

User Info Menu

I've got the whole weekend off, and have been practicing for hours today. Felt pretty skilled - until I checked in on this thread.

You guys are amazing, and everything posted here is pure gold. Inspiring!
    Maybe I'll post something later on, I do have the time for once.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fep
    I put this together today. I had to get creative and do it in two pieces. 1) the intro and 2) the part with the backing track. That is the only way I could figure out how to come in with the backing track in time the way I did.

Both parts are 1st takes, I'd like to take some more shots at it as there are some bits I didn't like too much, but that's the way it always is with me. I can do take after take until the cows come home. So I'll stick with this, at least it's raw.

That ain't no attempt at Misty - that's a finished product. Well done.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fep
    I put this together today. I had to get creative and do it in two pieces. 1) the intro and 2) the part with the backing track. That is the only way I could figure out how to come in with the backing track in time the way I did.

Both parts are 1st takes, I'd like to take some more shots at it as there are some bits I didn't like too much, but that's the way it always is with me. I can do take after take until the cows come home. So I'll stick with this, at least it's raw.

Nice!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by va3ux
    That ain't no attempt at Misty - that's a finished product. Well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by kris
    Nice!
    Right on, thanks the positive vibes.

User Info Menu

Here is my version. Enjoy, I hope.

https://www.box.com/s/47afda64a0432cf34dde