The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 51 to 56 of 56

User Info Menu

So here are my modest efforts to get through the tune. Recorded last weekend with and amongst friends at the local community pool opening. As everyone can easily tell I got work to do and surely I can't compete with most if not all of the previous posters but hey I'm having fun and I'll be getting better at it over time. Also check out the vibe solo, I want to play like this should I ever grow up. Cheers.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Great group, appreciate it. Hard to find a vibe player anymore

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by amhabz
    Great group, appreciate it. Hard to find a vibe player anymore
    Thanks amhabz. I consider myself blessed that his house is about 1000 feet away from mine.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frogeye
    So here are my modest efforts to get through the tune. Recorded last weekend with and amongst friends at the local community pool opening. As everyone can easily tell I got work to do and surely I can't compete with most if not all of the previous posters but hey I'm having fun and I'll be getting better at it over time. Also check out the vibe solo, I want to play like this should I ever grow up. Cheers.

Nice solo!

User Info Menu

And why not...

User Info Menu

See, these were the days when people really loved doing these songs. Now they don't... what happened?