Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 51 to 57 of 57

User Info Menu

I really enjoyed your very nice version of "Days of Wine & Roses". Your version has great tone, good lines and the chords are really great. Welcome to the Standard Practical Group! The new tune we are working on is "Desafinado" and the thread is Practical Standards Group - Desafinado. I hope you will have time to post a version of "Desafinado". Thanks for sharing,

wiz

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Really nice playing Rich !!! Great sound and feel.

User Info Menu

Fantastic playing Rich ... love it!

User Info Menu

well...my take

User Info Menu

sounds really cool, great playing by all of you, I found the introduction to be a bit long :-)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jayx123
    sounds really cool, great playing by all of you, I found the introduction to be a bit long :-)
    Haha I feel you Jay, it was a little abstraction that I worked out, and I may have abstracted too far. Thanks for listening!

Alright. Here's a sound slice link for a transcription I'm working on:

Days of Wine and Roses - Reg523 | Soundslice

It's a work in progress. I'd really appreciate any feedback or corrections. It's a partial transcription of Reg's Days of Wine and Roses from 2011. Actually one of his easier ones to see and here, but still pretty fast for my ears. I can't fix the synpoint issues on this computer. It will have to wait until tomorrow.

Anyway, I figure this is as good a place as any to post this.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg
    Ok so I'm back and will try and post lots of videos and give as info as i can. here's a version of Days of Wine and Roses, Just played through, nothing worked out, about as cold as I get. Used melody, changes and blue notes to pull from for improve. Thanks Reg
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg
    Last edited by matt.guitarteacher; 06-09-2018 at 11:07 PM.