The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Posts 276 to 283 of 283

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by docsteve
    I used to play the saxophone and girls came to me. I gave up the sax for the guitar and guys ask me about my rig.
    Girls usually came to me but I didn't know why, I stayed kind.
    One night, I tried for the first time and last time, I opened my mouth to say something simple and more appropriate.
    Three weeks later I figured out I caught something that only existed in books.
    So when a girl comes to you because of the music, be kind with her but stay away from her over all if you're not a phenomenon (musically speaking).
    One night, in Spain, two girls (students) invited me, I refused. They were a bit too young for me and since I'm a kind of weirdos... I preferred letting them a good impression.
    Now I'm older, uglier and fatter, I'm pretty sure that when a girl comes to me it's to ask me if I wasn't her teacher twenty years ago.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lionelsax
    Girls usually came to me but I didn't know why, I stayed kind.
    One night, I tried for the first time and last time, I opened my mouth to say something simple and more appropriate.
    Three weeks later I figured out I caught something that only existed in books.
    So when a girl comes to you because of the music, be kind with her but stay away from her over all if you're not a phenomenon (musically speaking).
    One night, in Spain, two girls (students) invited me, I refused. They were a bit too young for me and since I'm a kind of weirdos... I preferred letting them a good impression.
    Now I'm older, uglier and fatter, I'm pretty sure that when a girl comes to me it's to ask me if I wasn't her teacher twenty years ago.
    Maybe the girls wanted to sing in the sing/play style?

User Info Menu

Get a capo m8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Miller
    Get a capo m8
    I already have a capo because I'm tuned like D# G# C# F# A# D# should I get a second one ?

User Info Menu

I already have a capo because I'm tuned like D# G# C# F# A# D# should I get a second one ?
    It all depends on how low you sing.

User Info Menu

yes.

User Info Menu

Singing while improvising-c085e794-18ef-4cb4-99e4-7556807b2eb2-jpeg

User Info Menu