The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

Some of the lines that Ben Eunson plays are truly mind blowing.

Last edited by jzucker; 02-13-2023 at 09:01 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Yes...it is great stuff.
    He put out a nice book with his musical lines-ideas.

User Info Menu

I posted some of his playing on here a while back. Alas, it was summarily dismissed by some members of this forum.

But yeah he's incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by James W
    I posted some of his playing on here a while back. Alas, it was summarily dismissed by some members of this forum.

But yeah he's incredible.
    Yeah, i know. it's not an archtop, he uses a bit of gain, he's not a traditionalist. Still I'm going to buy a few of his instructional bits...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jzucker
    Yeah, i know. it's not an archtop, he uses a bit of gain, he's not a traditionalist. Still I'm going to buy a few of his instructional bits...
    Yoc can find his book in pdf.

Quote Originally Posted by kris
    Yoc can find his book in pdf.
    he's got a ton of new books

User Info Menu

I ve got this one :

User Info Menu

Dude can play. I prefer hearing him in an environment like this below rather than a backing track. Sometimes those videos have kind of a "guitar nerd" feel about them, like listing the tempo in the title and stuff...

But then again I'm a huge guitar nerd, so...

Anyway, this is outstanding:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mr. beaumont
    Dude can play. I prefer hearing him in an environment like this below rather than a backing track. Sometimes those videos have kind of a "guitar nerd" feel about them, like listing the tempo in the title and stuff...

But then again I'm a huge guitar nerd, so...

Anyway, this is outstanding:

I thought it was just me. I avoid anyone listing BPM's in the titles of their videos
    Last edited by Paulie2; 02-15-2023 at 10:48 AM.

User Info Menu

Like A. Holdsworth, .. I just can't listen for very long.....I appreciate the skill and dexterity but, "Fast" gets boring ...really fast.... for me.....

S