The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

After the Christmas electric guitar piece I posted yesterday on my YouTube channel, this one's happened on the acoustic guitar, and it went to odd places here and there.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Another short but sweet jam.

What cameras are you using to film your videos? And clearly you are using an external mic so I'm guessing you either spend time syncing the footage or are able to run the mic directly into the camera? My wife bought a go-pro hero and was dissatisfied so she returned it for a Canon rebel EOS t-100 for photos and video but hasn't really used it much yet. Our internet sucks here so uploading either doesn't work or is slow and eats up the bandwidth.

I'm interested in your feedback. I have a Sony MV-1 for shooting live shows that I have used a lot. It has good internal mics, little condensers, placed crosswise on the front of the cam and has an internally adjustable mic sensitivity setting but has no zoom, and the picture is somewhat mediocre. Sounds quality is decent for such a small camera but the fisheye lens picks up a wide angle so you can catch the whole stage anywhere you put it but up close makes me look a little disproportionate, lol.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DawgBone
    Another short but sweet jam.

What cameras are you using to film your videos? And clearly you are using an external mic so I'm guessing you either spend time syncing the footage or are able to run the mic directly into the camera? My wife bought a go-pro hero and was dissatisfied so she returned it for a Canon rebel EOS t-100 for photos and video but hasn't really used it much yet. Our internet sucks here so uploading either doesn't work or is slow and eats up the bandwidth.

I'm interested in your feedback. I have a Sony MV-1 for shooting live shows that I have used a lot. It has good internal mics, little condensers, placed crosswise on the front of the cam and has an internally adjustable mic sensitivity setting but has no zoom, and the picture is somewhat mediocre. Sounds quality is decent for such a small camera but the fisheye lens picks up a wide angle so you can catch the whole stage anywhere you put it but up close makes me look a little disproportionate, lol.
    Thank you, DawgBone. I use two cameras, an Olympus Stylus SH-60 and a Praktica DVC 14.1 HDMI, from two different angles. I use daylight (6400K) color temperature bulbs for lighting. I record the audio with a microphone on the computer, in the DAW called Reaper. I then synchronize the three tracks in Vegas Pro, and make the video edits, cuts, movement/zoom, animation, texts, etc.