The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

The way this improvisation came out on the OM (<--- not a mantra).

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Cleanly played and nicely done though you probably could have doubled the length because it is interesting enough to do so. I detect a lot of joy in your soul when I see you play and that adds to my enjoyment as well. Best-DawgBone

User Info Menu

Lovely playing with a lot of heartfelt influences. How long did it take to train a chimp to do interpretive dances? I've got a room full of chimps on typewriters trying to write Shakespeare. I hope none of them find out that there's a career option as a dancer.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DawgBone
    Cleanly played and nicely done though you probably could have doubled the length because it is interesting enough to do so. I detect a lot of joy in your soul when I see you play and that adds to my enjoyment as well. Best-DawgBone
    Thank you so much, DawgBone, very kind of you to say that. When I play double length ones, I make about 4 times as many mistakes, but I'm not going to trust the chimp's data on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy blue note
    Lovely playing with a lot of heartfelt influences. How long did it take to train a chimp to do interpretive dances? I've got a room full of chimps on typewriters trying to write Shakespeare. I hope none of them find out that there's a career option as a dancer.
    Hahhaha! Thank you, Jimmy blue note. The chimp is either a natural or he took lessons before I hired him. It took me hours to explain to him that it's okay to dance without a typewriter though.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vihar
    The chimp is either a natural or he took lessons before I hired him. It took me hours to explain to him that it's okay to dance without a typewriter though.
    Type casting is a real bone of contention when it comes to our simean cousins.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy blue note
    Type casting is a real bone of contention when it comes to our simean cousins.
    I hear ya. As the saying goes, let he who is without simean cast the first bone.