The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I thought puzzlers would easily figure out the meaning of small green sticks, but even my wife (a master crossword puzzler) just gave me the blank looks. Oh well

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Kleinhaut
    I thought puzzlers would easily figure out the meaning of small green sticks, but even my wife (a master crossword puzzler) just gave me the blank looks. Oh well
    Well, I guess one would have to have a little familiarity with the German language.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ukena
    Well, I guess one would have to have a little familiarity with the German language.
    indeed. Actually, I just renamed it to be more consistent with that theme exactly.

User Info Menu

I really have no idea what you guys are talking about! I really like the clip though.

It's great to hear you in an ensemble Mark. And a very good one if you ask me. The cellist and you have something special. I remember seeing some other clips with him.

I plan on listening to the full collection tomorrow at the desk.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ccroft
    I really have no idea what you guys are talking about! I really like the clip though.

It's great to hear you in an ensemble Mark. And a very good one if you ask me. The cellist and you have something special. I remember seeing some other clips with him.

I plan on listening to the full collection tomorrow at the desk.
    Thanks so much! With all the noise in the universe I feel very privileged when anyone takes the time to listen to what I’m putting out there.