The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Click on watch on YouTube if It doesnt load here

One very important thing : the motiff. I would define It as a basic musical structure with a defined rhythm and Melody

For those Who want to learn to improvise the development of motiff is quite important. Here i put a example of improvisation starting with a basic motiff. If u are beginner and want to learn more about It pm me. If u liked the video and want to learn to do similar things Contact me. If u think u cant and u need to study for this u are wrong. I have a new method developed by me. I have zero formal knowledge. So u can do it

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

You should demonstrate your method on a specific jazz standard and preferably with the backing track.... or on some famous jazz progression ...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kris
    You should demonstrate your method on a specific jazz standard and preferably with the backing track.... or on some famous jazz progression ...
    Hello Kris. Thanks for watching and leaving a comment. This is just an extract of a video lesson. My method is about learning music without formal education and It applies to any genre. I wanted to cover the motiff here. There Will be time for more things. Again thanks for watching. BEST wishes

User Info Menu

Ok. thanks & good luck.
    Last edited by kris; 07-04-2022 at 04:28 AM.

User Info Menu

"The key to improvisation" gives the meaning in more idiomatic English.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Miller
    "The key to improvisation" gives the meaning in more idiomatic English.
    thanks. English is a very nice language, please excuse me, its not my mother language. I am always open to learn

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Bosch
    thanks. English is a very nice language, please excuse me, its not my mother language. I am always open to learn

Yeah, not having a go, just trying to help.

it's a straightforward thing to change the title... titles are important on YouTube.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Miller
    Yeah, not having a go, just trying to help.

it's a straightforward thing to change the title... titles are important on YouTube.
    +1
    Titles are most important on Youtube.