The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 51 to 56 of 56

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wzpgsr
    Given the context, I can't tell if you mean you're drinking or you're NOT drinking.
    I was at the real jam session yesterday - great fun.
    By the way - I had two beers.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Here we go:

User Info Menu

Hey, wzpgsr, nice to see you.

I did this today so it can be the last blast. It's not technically very 'jazzy', unlike you guys, but I suppose it's somewhat musical...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_Jazz
    Once around improv, no head. I thought there were better backing tracks on YouTube but I couldn’t find any. I used the most palatable one, sorry for those struggling with finding good back tracks.
    Just wanted to note that you’re phrasing is getting really good. Nice job.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wzpgsr;[URL="tel:1205390"
    1205390[/URL]]Given the context, I can't tell if you mean you're drinking or you're NOT drinking.
    Drinking and arguing with the wife so I was good and primed. Thanks about the phrasing, I believe it’s due to the fact that I’m not practicing or playing often, I’m down to twice a week perhaps if I’m lucky. I hope to get freed up from my new job so I can practice more, but the benefit is when I do play, I’m not in practice mode (shedding scales, arps, etc.) I’m purely in making music mode and so those muscle memory attacks are not there, I am only searching for melodies. It’s funny how not playing would make you play better.

kris, I’m only suggesting you post your virtual jam clips in the actual virtual jam, as opposed to creating your own thread of the exact same tune and having friendly discussion over the clips.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_Jazz

kris, I’m only suggesting you post your virtual jam clips in the actual virtual jam, as opposed to creating your own thread of the exact same tune and having friendly discussion over the clips.
    thanks ...I understood that you accept everything that the Rag writes and I should also accept it.
    Is that the point?
    Last edited by kris; 06-30-2022 at 11:20 PM.