The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
    I try to improve my improvisational sense of melodies by composing little melodies over the chords of some standard tunes. Here is Autumn Leaves.
    I hope you like it.

Cheers, Mikko

Lähetetty minun SM-A405FN laitteesta Tapatalkilla

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

nice!

Quote Originally Posted by kris
    nice!
    Thank you!Composing solosComposing solos

User Info Menu

That is very good. I'd say it is a fine piece of classical music. I'm not dissing it, its interesting isn't it that when you hear things like this the boundaries between jazz and classical get blurred. I think this is especially true with minor stuff using arpeggios, I hear a lot of bach's organ music when I listen to people playing nice jazz solos in minor keys.

Quote Originally Posted by KingKong
    That is very good. I'd say it is a fine piece of classical music. I'm not dissing it, its interesting isn't it that when you hear things like this the boundaries between jazz and classical get blurred. I think this is especially true with minor stuff using arpeggios, I hear a lot of bach's organ music when I listen to people playing nice jazz solos in minor keys.
    Thank you! Personally I feel classical improvisation more natural for me than jazz. But there's not a lot of space for classical impro. Happy we have social media.Composing solos