The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I love this - it flows so organically.

Thank you for sharing this.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rictroll
    I love this - it flows so organically.

Thank you for sharing this.
    thank YOU. I don’t always get all that much reaction sometimes, so a little bit of reassurance from folks is a very nice thing indeed!

User Info Menu

Kudos for a very natural, ergonomic looking position too! I can't play with a strap myself (causes tension and cramps in my shoulders) but I obtain a comparable position with a DeOro support (the flamenco version).

Is that a 16" or a larger instrument?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RJVB

Is that a 16" or a larger instrument?
    Thanks for watching! The guitar is a standard Ribbecke Halfling -17” lower bout, 3” thick and 25” scale. The size feels very comfortable for me as I’m average size myself 5’10”

User Info Menu

I always enjoy these Mark. So... this is after the operation? Your plectrum playing is coming back nicely, as I knew it would. How's the pain?

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=ccroft;1182698]I always enjoy these Mark. So... this is after the operation? Your plectrum playing is coming back nicely, as I knew it would. How's the pain?[/QUOTE

yes, this is new (a couple of days ago). You can tell my new videos have me “in beard”, as one byproduct of the right arm biceps tendon injury is that’s when I quit shaving. I’m totally healed and back to normal now with zero pain and full facility. Operation was a complete success! Thank you.

User Info Menu

Very happy to hear the operation was a success. The beard is good too!

User Info Menu

Nice playing, thanks for sharing