The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 35 of 35

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Peterson
    @Jazzism

My approach to improv is to try to play what I hear inside and most of the time what I hear is quite vanilla (and often boring). I find it very difficult to play outside since I don’t anticipate the notes nearly as accurately. Do you hear all that in your head? If so, how did you practice that?
    Sent you a PM.
    Cheers!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Another different take on hardtail Strat:

Box

User Info Menu

Always some gems in there, Ronstuff.

Some nice ideas John A, especially liked the tone.

Kris, nice ideas, but that recording was panned too hard left for my ears and I'd honestly prefer to see you playing in your office recorded on your phone like everyone else

I just posted a late 2nd attempt on jam nº 5 (I think) so I'll get round to this one some time next year, no problem.

User Info Menu

I got around to doing another take. Normally I try to keeps things short, but here I went for a longer form with more searching and digging for ideas. Got my Coltrane T-Shirt out for inspiration

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Peter C
    Always some gems in there, Ronstuff.

Some nice ideas John A, especially liked the tone.

Kris, nice ideas, but that recording was panned too hard left for my ears and I'd honestly prefer to see you playing in your office recorded on your phone like everyone else

I just posted a late 2nd attempt on jam nº 5 (I think) so I'll get round to this one some time next year, no problem.
    Thanks Peter C.
    I am currently using an old phone model.
    The quality is very poor.

User Info Menu

Here's a version to add to the mix. Great tune!

User Info Menu

I can see the bass player but I can't hear it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kris
    I can see the bass player but I can't hear it.
    Interesting - I can hear it on phone, shitty computer speakers, etc. But for sure sounds better to me thru headphones. That said, feedback noted, and I'll turn it up next time.

User Info Menu

This may be it.

User Info Menu

We’re building a house (well, having one built for us) and there are tons of stuff to deal with right now. But today I got in a quickie with the tele

Last edited by Peterson; 11-11-2021 at 08:33 AM.