The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

Looking for some new backing tracks I stumbled upon this chap from Italy who has a bunch of really nice bass only backing tracks on his YT channel.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

yes, Mr Sunnybass has unwittingly been playing bass on quite a few of the ‘virtual jam of the week’ submissions here recently!

User Info Menu

Somebody should let him know.

User Info Menu

I wonder what he’s listening to in his earbud?

User Info Menu

Either a metronome or some kind of backing. He gives a tempo in the video descriptions and he sticks to it fairly closely.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacKillop
    Somebody should let him know.
    I wasn't aware that his tracks are being used here. If it's being done w/o giving credits, than that's not cool

User Info Menu

I have usually mentioned him here if I’ve used one of his bass tracks.

User Info Menu

I credit him, and also sent him a little money at the PayPal link he posts with the videos.

User Info Menu

I haven't seen anybody not credit him, who used one of his tracks in the Virtual Jam.

Also, he is making them available for free, so knocking him a little change on PayPal is a good idea.

I like his stuff, it feels more like playing with a real person than any other backing tracks I've come across.

User Info Menu

Sounds good! As a novice upright player, I can say that isn't easy, though he makes it look easy!