The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quarantine Log (May 02-20) Everyday starts the same way, put up a pot of coffee and pick up the guitar. This morning i turned on the camera to catch the first few minutes before the coffee is ready, so warming up the guitar with the first few notes of the day. I don't practice the guitar so much as just let it run around like a loose dog for a while.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Attachment 71773

...kind of like (notice the fence, good for loose dog play). Ditto me this morning, variations on the changes in Stella and in Emily (after listening to the Lage version yesterday).

User Info Menu

good subject

great you have this aproach to your instrument, mark ( the guy who started the huge corona virus thread haha) to intuitivly feel it out in the space you want to be.

my daily routine is the same as before the virus , and it starts with a streatch a dance teacher showed me, then egoscue exercises for my back and to align my muscular skelaton structure and its as important as picking up the sticks.

then i start on the drums playing ketu condomble beats , with a very intuitive aproach , allowing me to solo over the grooves i set up , and switch hands up too. it includes the samba beats in various forms and some clave, then i hit the records . today it was mccoy super trios and rebirth up from sahara and elza soares..i feel so good after my prayer/ workout

User Info Menu

My morning practice takes about 6 hours and after that I usually have no energy left to really "play" the instrument

User Info Menu

yea... Mark, you definitely have your own style, Love it.

User Info Menu

I'm in awe , such command of harmony ....
    really great

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pingu
    I'm in awe , such command of harmony ....
    really great
    shucks, man, that’s nice of you to say. Cheers!

User Info Menu

Beautiful playing and sound! A perfect way to start the day indeed!!