The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Awesome, at a minimum this looks like some sweet sight reading practice. Thanks for posting.

User Info Menu

Jacob put out a pile of chord material and a whole heap of stuff that I had as reference material, but have lost it.

Would you know how to get hold of the rest of his studies?

I should try an online search for him...he deserves to be compensated for his work....done while attending North State Texas I think.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the link.

User Info Menu

All we need now is a secret zip file with all the real books in it...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ragman1
    All we need now is a secret zip file with all the real books in it...
    There is a website (French?) that has PDFs of all the 'original' real books, I got them there a few years ago. A bit of googling should find it if it's still there. I think it came up in the search as 'Partitions gratuites' or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonray
    Jacob put out a pile of chord material and a whole heap of stuff that I had as reference material, but have lost it.

Would you know how to get hold of the rest of his studies?

I should try an online search for him...he deserves to be compensated for his work....done while attending North State Texas I think.
    No idea.

Just stumbled onto the link via Google.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by grahambop
    There is a website (French?) that has PDFs of all the 'original' real books, I got them there a few years ago. A bit of googling should find it if it's still there. I think it came up in the search as 'Partitions gratuites' or something like that.
    It's still there. Thanks, Graham, that's not the first time you've come up with the goods (remember 557?). You're a star, as they say :-)

Swiss, by the way. The site's URL is 'swiss-jazz.ch'. It's all there in the Partitions section.

Barbier Jean-Luc - Saxophoniste et flutiste de jazz

Many thanks.

User Info Menu

Great stuff, thanks for posting!