The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 16 of 16
    Hey guys,

im very new to this forum and wanted to put something up as a way of saying hello. i transcribed the first solo by Pat Metheny on How Insensitive from the youtube video.

this is the first time i ever notated a transcription using the computer so im sure there are some things written wrong in there! but id say 99% of it is pretty close. oh yeah, i just noticed when i converted it to PDF that "Metheny" is spelt wrong. haha sorry!

any questions, just gimme a shout, enjoy! the second solo will be on its way soon, i hope!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

welcome, and THANK YOU!

User Info Menu

Welcome!
    good work....:-)
    kris

cheers! should have the second solo up in a few weeks.

User Info Menu

How can I convert this transcription to TAB? Can anybody here help me with that?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double 07
    How can I convert this transcription to TAB? Can anybody here help me with that?
    It is big work...there is no automatic program I think.

User Info Menu

Well I know Sibelius can do it with just a few mouse clicks but I don't have Sibelius. Is there any other software out there that can do it?

User Info Menu

Nice work on the transcription.

That's a great solo !
    Thanks!

Jens

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double 07
    Well I know Sibelius can do it with just a few mouse clicks but I don't have Sibelius. Is there any other software out there that can do it?
    no...not correct fingerings for automatic Sibelius!!!
    and all software are automatic!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kris
    no...not correct fingerings for automatic Sibelius!!!
    and all software are automatic!!!
    Okay, but even if the fingerings were off I would still love to see it. I'll figure out my own fingerings anyway.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

WOW thank you thank you thank you! i'd like to see the 2nd part too!

User Info Menu

Thank you!!!

User Info Menu

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Sweet!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by johnny-onions
    Hey guys,

im very new to this forum and wanted to put something up as a way of saying hello. i transcribed the first solo by Pat Metheny on How Insensitive from the youtube video

this is the first time i ever notated a transcription using the computer so im sure there are some things written wrong in there! but id say 99% of it is pretty close. oh yeah, i just noticed when i converted it to PDF that "Metheny" is spelt wrong. haha sorry!

any questions, just gimme a shout, enjoy! the second solo will be on its way soon, i hope!
    hello I'm sorry but I don't see the pdf transcription anywhere. Where can I download it?