The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

The other day I posted about adapting pima to some of the CTS issues effecting my right hand. This morning, I took a tune and made a conscious choice to switch back and forth between all of the various RH things I do just to see. It’s actually mostly working pretty well and the CTS is manageable at a minor tingling (no pain) with reasonable dexterity. So, cool.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Bested only by your wonderful playing is your uncanny ability to find and grab that pick from an unseen surface in the middle of a tune without looking for it, Mark

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nevershouldhavesoldit
    Bested only by your wonderful playing is your uncanny ability to find and grab that pick from an unseen surface in the middle of a tune without looking for it, Mark
    Thanks, the pick spends a little time resting on my right thigh, but mostly I’m palming it under my pinky. I used to put it in my mouth but thankfully broke that habit a few years ago

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Kleinhaut
    Thanks, the pick spends a little time resting on my right thigh, but mostly I’m palming it under my pinky. I used to put it in my mouth but thankfully broke that habit a few years ago
    I've been holding it between my lips for over 60 years. One of these days, I'm going to choke on it........

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nevershouldhavesoldit
    I've been holding it between my lips for over 60 years. One of these days, I'm going to choke on it........
    very dangerous