The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 51 to 54 of 54

User Info Menu

Hi Guys, sorry for the late reply, I am not a frequent visitor to forums. My website is morrisonguitar.com and my contact info and phone number are on it. Please feel free to reach out with questions. All the best, Chris
    Last edited by morrisonguitar; 04-15-2021 at 08:40 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tbeltrans
    There are downloads of the CD tracks as MP3s for DVDs 2 and 3. On the same page on the site, you can also get all 4 DVDs as downloads (MP4):

Woodshed-Master Class | JazzBeat

Elsewhere on the site, you can find Mike Longo's books:

Woodshed - Home Study Courses | JazzBeat

Tony
    it looks like these links are gone.

User Info Menu

Hi there fellas, I found this cool tread and I wanted to ask you about those DVDS, I dig Mikes Longo book about sight reading, I think some of the independence perc exercises are in this book but someone told me to get DVD vol 2 in order to really understand this, I have been practicing independence exercises for a month or so and I can tell and feel a massive difference playing bossa, swing, improvising... it really helps!
    So Im wondering me if thats the one to go for, Vol 2, and if the only site I can get it from is that one call jazzbeat? not sure thet accept PayPal there?

Cheers!

User Info Menu

Bobby Marshall

Originally Posted by tbeltrans
    There are downloads of the CD tracks as MP3s for DVDs 2 and 3. On the same page on the site, you can also get all 4 DVDs as downloads (MP4):

Woodshed-Master Class | JazzBeat

Elsewhere on the site, you can find Mike Longo's books:

Woodshed - Home Study Courses | JazzBeat

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Marshall
    it looks like these links are gone.
    Dorothy Longo is keeping this information available!! Grab it!!!