The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 29 of 29

User Info Menu

Just during warm up, when I am consciously focussing on posture. Obviously once I'm playing, I'm playing.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I mean, as you know, I have a lot of issues with pain, problems in various parts, so I take this stuff seriously. (that's not an invitation for advice, folks, just explaining why I give extra attention to these issues)

User Info Menu

I appreciate your comments. I have had 2 spinal fusions since last Oct. and now when I practice for long periods of time my neck and back are in bad shape. I have shortened my straps and studied Wes Montgomery’s posture which looks a lot like what you are describing. I have a Roc n Soc throne chair so the lumbar support is great. Anyway thanks for your comments. They really helped confirmed what I thought was the problem.

Van

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vangel
    I appreciate your comments. I have had 2 spinal fusions since last Oct. and now when I practice for long periods of time my neck and back are in bad shape. I have shortened my straps and studied Wes Montgomery’s posture which looks a lot like what you are describing. I have a Roc n Soc throne chair so the lumbar support is great. Anyway thanks for your comments. They really helped confirmed what I thought was the problem.

Van