The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I am really enjoying the sound of the helix for clean jazz guitar...

Dedicated to my dad, Sy Zucker who you can see over my right shoulder. Fly on Dad!

Not a perfect take by any means but a lot of stuff is going on, trying to heal and keep my mind clear.

Documenting my progress. I feel like maybe my chops have taken a step backwards but still feeling pretty good for day 8 of recovery.

Incision is about 1/2 way healed. Some muscle pain from the muscle being cut from the bone. Getting better every day and now just taking aleve and tylenol

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I don’t know Jack I think the back surgery made you sound better

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyv1k
    I don’t know Jack I think the back surgery made you sound better
    haha, you're not the first person to say that. It certainly makes me appreciate the simpler things in life. Right now, i'm going stir crazy because I can't drive and I'm dying for some dim sum or great mexican food...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jzucker
    haha, you're not the first person to say that. It certainly makes me appreciate the simpler things in life. Right now, i'm going stir crazy because I can't drive and I'm dying for some dim sum or great mexican food...
    That’s how Door Dash and Uber Eats get you.

Grats on the progress.

Quote Originally Posted by blille
    That’s how Door Dash and Uber Eats get you.

Grats on the progress.
    Yeah, today I ordered some bbq, thought I was ordering from the restaurant's site directly and it turns out it was doordash's interface to the restaurant so I paid 20% more and got the wrong items because the doordash interface didn't link to the correct item.