The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

This is probably just a function of the boredom that comes from being deeply into a process that has a 6 minute wait in between every 60 seconds of action but I've been looking at a bunch of these smaller Japanese made archtops that are only sold in Japan. Both the Stringphonic Leroy and Roseo Ladybug really catch my attention based on features and my understanding is that these short run Japanese archtops are all pretty much really well built. They're available from some of the better know Japanese dealers. The search function here doesn't seem to work very well so I just thought I"d ask for info on the forum (I may have even asked about the LeRoy once before but it would have been a few years ago).

Here's a old listing for a Leroy with a Humbucker. (They also come in a P90 version).

Stringphonic LeRoy SA Sunburst | Reverb Canada

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Soloway
    This is probably just a function of the boredom that comes from being deeply into a process that has a 6 minute wait in between every 60 seconds of action but I've been looking at a bunch of these smaller Japanese made archtops that are only sold in Japan. Both the Stringphonic Leroy and Roseo Ladybug really catch my attention based on features and my understanding is that these short run Japanese archtops are all pretty much really well built. They're available from some of the better know Japanese dealers. The search function here doesn't seem to work very well so I just thought I"d ask for info on the forum (I may have even asked about the LeRoy once before but it would have been a few years ago).
    There was an older thread where the Rozeo was mentioned :Archtop Tribute, Rozeo Ladybug, or...?

S

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SOLR
    There was an older thread where the Rozeo was mentioned :Archtop Tribute, Rozeo Ladybug, or...?

S
    Thanks. I found that in a google search but once the thread began it was all about Archtop Tribute with almost nothing said about the Rozeo.