The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Recently posted a NGD link that died when the AMH90 I ordered from Bax-Shop.fr came with the TOM bottomed out and strings way to high. A guy in 'Service-Client' called Eric sorted it out - arranged for an immediate exchange for a Cherry Red ( immaterial to this case ) AS93 and waived the 50€ difference. All done and dusted within the week. The AS93 is fine after a full set up ( including the usual dry as a bone fretboard and slightly sharp frets ). Only niggle is one tuner that runs slightly free when backed off though it does hold the tuning when tensioned. In correspondence about heavier strings he offered to waive the postage if I got back to him directly. No e-mail replies since ( five days ) and two obstructive responses when I ring that dept currently. Cannot speak to him, he's on the other line, no he can't ring you back. Do you reckon they sacked him for largesse?!!!

Mystified.

David

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Bax-shop is a Dutch enterprise, I'm not certain if they have an actual French branch. Everything I ever ordered from them came from the Netherlands AFAICR.

What I like about them is that they have an online form to request a quote for just about anything (music related I guess ) and they will look into it.

I think I'll be posting my own NGD shortly, about a crossover I purchased with trade-in from a French vendor that's been impressing me (Boutikazik).

User Info Menu

I've ordered from baxshop.se. They shipped from Germany but had a website and customer service in Swedish and an address in Gothenburg.

It is indeed a branch of Bax Music and here is some background infromation about the company in English: Just a moment...

I ordered a B-stock squier standard telecaster and unfortunatly one of the machine heads broke and fell off during transit and a screw got loose inside the package and scratched the paint job quite badly. But I was able to return it and get a refund and they handled everything professionally in my opinion.

User Info Menu

Bax Music
    43 rue Charlie Chaplin
    59100 Roubaix , France
    Cette adresse n'est pas un point de vente
    contact.address.returnsLink

Tél: 0033 (0)3 66 88 08 25
    E-mail: service.client@bax-shop.fr

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by orri
    I've ordered from baxshop.se. They shipped from Germany but had a website and customer service in Swedish and an address in Gothenburg.

It is indeed a branch of Bax Music and here is some background infromation about the company in English: Just a moment...

I ordered a B-stock squier standard telecaster and unfortunatly one of the machine heads broke and fell off during transit and a screw got loose inside the package and scratched the paint job quite badly. But I was able to return it and get a refund and they handled everything professionally in my opinion.
    They have been guilty of (very) good behaviour (!) in the past but this latest incident with Sercice-Client has put me off somewhat. Online presence and physical presences across the EU it seems....................

Physical stores of Bax-shop

Aside from the seven online stores in Europe, Bax-shop also has three physical stores: two of them are located in the Netherlands (Goes and Rotterdam) and the third is in Antwerpen, Belgium. The company will open a fourth store soon and this one will be located in Amsterdam. Bax-shop becomes Bax Music and expands to Italy