The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 33 of 33
    Quote Originally Posted by branbolio
    Could you please let me know the exact weight and neck depth at 1st and 12th? That's the only thing holding me back from ordering because those specs are so important to me because of physical issues I have. Thanks!
    The guitar weighs 4.8 lbs. Nut width is a hair over 1-10/16”. Neck depth at the first fret is 0.85” (21.6mm).
    At the 10th fret it’s 0.99” (25 mm)
    By the 12th fret, you’re getting into the neck heel, so it’s 1.27” (32.6 mm.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will be selling this guitar, which is still like new. PM me if you’re interested.
    Last edited by Gilpy; 03-27-2023 at 07:07 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vintagelove
    I would do very bad things for a left handed version of that.

Terrible things.
    To whom?
    No mercy, go ahead and get the guitar.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilpy
    The guitar weighs exactly 5lbs. Nut width is a hair over 1-10/16”.
    I believe PRS has a 1-21/32” neck on some models, maybe it’s close.

Is this still available?

The guitar has been sold

User Info Menu

It´s an awesome guitar! The difficulty has been finding a case for it. Anybody have any recommendations?
    We are talking 2 hundred plus to order the one custom built from Walkin in Japan.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crowyote
    It´s an awesome guitar! The difficulty has been finding a case for it. Anybody have any recommendations?
    We are talking 2 hundred plus to order the one custom built from Walkin in Japan.
    i looked into buying one of these and still considering it… seems the Taylor GS mini case would be a great fit

User Info Menu

Nice looking guitar.

The only Japanese guitar I have owned since the ‘60s is my new to me Gretsch 6117 (2013). Seems like the quality of Japanese guitars in recent years is phenomenal.