The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I have just acquired this new amp ,( via a European Supplier, ( too expensive to import from the USA)
    However the import duty into the UK added 25% to the total cost
    I have just unboxed it and plugged in. Surprisingly heavy but good quality. It has good Reverb and
    Volume is more than adequate, i used an Archtop to sample the tone range and it's volume.
    It was recommended to me by my good friend Vinnyvik
    , who as everyone is aware i, promoted the acquisition of the Campellone Guitars , now in such
    demand there was a four year wait for a new build. but I suspect they may no longer be available
    But interested parties would need to enquire of Mark C to check availability . ( Good luck! )

Silverfoxx
    Last edited by silverfoxx; 09-28-2022 at 07:39 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

A 25% import tax? That stinks Foxman. I guess Everybodies got to there piece of the action.
    Well I hope you love the amp. You deserve nice things my man.
    If you have any pics or anything else you want to post, just email them to me and I’ll post them for you brother.
    Joe D

User Info Menu

I love my Rivera Jazz Suprema. They are not light though. Built like a Sherman tank.
    Built to last for sure. Very high quality components. The focus and notch are very cool features.
    3 spring reverb tank. Very lush reverb. Something SS can't do.

A great SS and tube amp are a must. Both have pro's and con's and do what the other can't.
    You must have both IMO to satisfy your tonal palette completely.
    Sometimes your ear needs SS tone and sometimes tube tone.

Enablers R Us

User Info Menu

Congrats 007 on the new amp.

There is something about a tube amp with spring reverb that delivers a classic sound. I have never owned one of Paul Rivera's amps built under his own name, but in the 80's, I did have a Fender Concert 2X10 that was one of his designs. It was a great sounding amp but weighed a ton.

I suspect that Paul Rivera has an interest in a Chiropractic clinic somewhere.

User Info Menu

What? A Rivera Suprema? Welcome to the club brother!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stringswinger
    Congrats 007 on the new amp.

There is something about a tube amp with spring reverb that delivers a classic sound. I have never owned one of Paul Rivera's amps built under his own name, but in the 80's, I did have a Fender Concert 2X10 that was one of his designs. It was a great sounding amp but weighed a ton.

I suspect that Paul Rivera has an interest in a Chiropractic clinic somewhere.
    SS, that was a good one..

User Info Menu

Paul Rivera over builds his amps for longevity. The amp also has big aluminum heat sink fins to dissipate tube heat. Oversized transformer too. Weight is not a factor for him. Reliability is.
    No Chinese made caps either like what Fender uses.

Both Paul Rivera and Peter Henriksen are all about top of the line components in their amps.
    Both those guys deliver the best of the tube and SS world IMO.

007 Congrats my friend.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyv1k
    Paul Rivera over builds his amps for longevity. The amp also has big aluminum heat sink fins to dissipate tube heat. Oversized transformer too. Weight is not a factor for him. Reliability is.
    No Chinese made caps either like what Fender uses.

Both Paul Rivera and Peter Henriksen are all about top of the line components in their amps.
    Both those guys deliver the best of the tube and SS world IMO.

007 Congrats my friend.
    Best looking too, imo.

Rivera Suprema 25watt  12"spr-dfc80244-c6d4-4401-86f5-c93d4d196ce5-jpeg

User Info Menu

Congratulations, 007, on a truly apex amp. Quality, reliability, an unbeatable versatility. Play it loud and proud in good health!