The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 17 of 17

User Info Menu

Just spend 10 minutes with it. It's meant to be my number 2 but I think that I prefer it to its sister.

Bought a tele late last year. Put a Lollar CC into it and sounds very good but the feel just isn't there in my hands so bought this one instead and am selling the tele.

This is my second Ibanez Artcore model and if you are thinking of buying an Artcore just do it

New Guitar Day-img20220927133822-jpgNew Guitar Day-img20220927133816-jpg

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hi, Thats a really beautiful Guitar. Ibanez really has it down. The Burst, the symmetry, the gorgeous wood - everything.
    Enjoy your guitar and thanks for sharing.
    JD

User Info Menu

I don't want to spoil your day but did you save your receipt? Somebody at the factory put all the stuff on the wrong side!
    (Congratulations! Beautiful guitar!)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy blue note
    I don't want to spoil your day but did you save your receipt? Somebody at the factory put all the stuff on the wrong side!
    (Congratulations! Beautiful guitar!)
    I like a challenge

Thank you David

User Info Menu

The pics are backwards.

User Info Menu

Cool - enjoy it to the max! Ibanez makes wonderful guitars that hold up and perform equally well. Here's my regular working jazz box for over 20 years (Benedetto pickup added by me last year) - it still looks like new and plays even better. You can look forward to a rewarding and fulfilling long term relationship, for sure.

New Guitar Day-dsc05064-jpg

User Info Menu

Really hard to go wrong with an Ibanez archtop. Congratulations, and play it in good health!

User Info Menu

Ibanez is freakishly good for the price! Congratulations!

User Info Menu

Thanks all. I've had my Ibanez AFJ85 since 2012 and love that guitar. I think this AS93 is even better. They are superb value for money. Here are the two of them.

New Guitar Day-img20220927133801-jpg

User Info Menu

Congrats on your new guitar.. hope you get years of use and make some great music with it.

User Info Menu

Cognitive dissonance resolved. Well, mostly resolved.
    Attached Images Attached Images New Guitar Day-ibanez-artcore-jpg 

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hammertone
    I've seen these around! Yeah there was a Chinese factory, did really great knockoffs, practically indistinguishable from the originals except the guy who put the logos on the headstock, well he was dyslexic. Dead giveaway.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hammertone
    Sacrilege

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Liarspoker
    Sacrilege
    It would be funnier if Ibanez made the lefty with a reversed wordmark.

This was actually done by Andy Marshall, when he made a lefty Univalve. Unfortunately, he also went crazy shortly thereafter and stopped making amps. Here's a shot of a righty Univalve, followed by a not-manipulated photo of a lefty Univalve. Wonderful amps. I saw the lefty amp at a NAMM show. It made me laugh, and then laugh some more.
    Attached Images Attached Images New Guitar Day-thd-univalve-front-sex-jpg New Guitar Day-thd-univalve-lefty-jpg 

User Info Menu

Congratulations , she's a beauty!

User Info Menu

Superb! Mine should turn up this week. In general, I agree with comments here about IBanez but my AS93
    ( Translucent Cherry Red ) is a direct replacement ( Bax Shop have been excellent ) for the AMH90 ( referred to elsewhere here ) that turned up with the bridge bottomed out and very high action ie neck set angle ). Fingers crossed.

Enjoy yours! As you rightly say, amazing value.

David

User Info Menu

Do the notes come out backwards? When you play in a Queen (the one with the sorely missed Zoroastrian) tribute band, does Another One Bites The Dust sound like I Wanna Smoke Marijuana?

Looks dishy. I had to flip my tablet around to make it look right...