The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Does anyone have experience with the Jazz Suprema 25 watt, (with the 12 inch speaker), recording amp using an ES335. It sounds great with my Peerless Cremona16 but no so good with the ES335. I used to have a Roland Jazz Chorus 90 and it sounded great. Problem was I could not put the volume past two even though it was in the low input and the speakers would fart out in the low register if I turned it up so I eventually sold it. Don’t know if it was the ten inch speakers or the solid state chassis that made it sound so good. I keep trying different settings but can’t seem to find the sound I hear in my head. Any thoughts?
    Thanks,
    Rich

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Jazz Suprema recording amp and ES-335-98875461-822a-49a8-925c-51521d34e88d-jpg

I have one. Very nice amp. It is quite loud for 25W. I have it on the 12W setting. For me with all the EQ’s set flat it sounds perfect. Very easy to dial in a good jazz tone.

User Info Menu

this may sound like a dumb question but I notice your treble is on 3, mids and bass 5. Ist that what you consider a flat eq for this amp?

User Info Menu

I dusted off the amp before I took the pic so the knobs moved.
    Everything on 5 and reverb on 3 works for me.

User Info Menu

Thanks, I'll give it a try with the 335.