The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Thinking of pulling the trigger on a used beautiful Virtuoso. How has your experience been as an owner of these beautiful instruments?

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hey Jaco,
    Welcome to the Forum!

You will likely only find "99.9%" satisfaction from Buscarino owners, and if you can afford one (between $11-30K USD) -- good for you!!

Do you have any concerns about the particular one you're considering, or just doing due diligence before spending a ton of money? Again, you'll be hard-pressed to find "problems" with them, as John is considered to be one of the Best.

Please share pics when you purchase it, and enjoy!

Marc

User Info Menu

I have a Virtuoso on order from him due next year. I placed that order after playing his arched back / flat top acoustic guitar. My reasoning was anyone who could get that sound out of a purely acoustic instrument would be able to build a world class archtop.

Cincy

User Info Menu

John builds fantastic guitars! You’ll love yours! Here is my custom Monarch.

User Info Menu

amen, and he is a good guy as well. I've loved my grand cabaret (built for Gene Bertoncini) since the 90's.

User Info Menu

Not an owner but one of the finest acoustic Archtops I’ve ever played was a Buscarino Artisan some years back. And that’s compared to Campellone,Megas,Comins, Benedetto, D’ANGELICO, D’Aquisto originals as well!