The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Today I purchased a Kna Ng-1 pick up and installed it on my new Marzano classical guitar.
    How do you like the sound?

Box

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Sounds heck of a lot more natural than some highly lauded piezo transducers I have heard. Unbeatable at the price.

User Info Menu

Wow, just wow. Never heard anything like it.
    Good I mean)
    jk

User Info Menu

Thanks for the nice coments.

User Info Menu

Sounds great! What was that going into? Direct? Or a mic'd amp? Does it need a preamp?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kris
    Today I purchased a Kna Ng-1 pick up and installed it on my new Marzano classical guitar.
    How do you like the sound?

Box
    sounds great - I love the fact that they are not expensive and do not alter the guitar - does yours have the new volume control knob on it? that wasn't previously available when I got mine?

PS the Kna-BP-1 for banjo is great too - plugged that straight into a mixing desk and the sound was "surprisingly good" in the words of the sound tech!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Sound
    Sounds great! What was that going into? Direct? Or a mic'd amp? Does it need a preamp?
    I recorded direct to the interface/Focusrite/ and to the comp.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Barra
    sounds great - I love the fact that they are not expensive and do not alter the guitar - does yours have the new volume control knob on it? that wasn't previously available when I got mine?

PS the Kna-BP-1 for banjo is great too - plugged that straight into a mixing desk and the sound was "surprisingly good" in the words of the sound tech!
    Thanks.I use old one without volume control...;-)