The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 32 of 32

User Info Menu

Another vote for the Fender Mustang Micro here. For the size and price it's remarkably feature rich and really sounds quite good.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I still use my old Zoom PS-02, long out of production, but great sound and versatility, if you can find one on eBay.

In the meantime, haven’t tried this, but noticed it a few months back. Looks promising, same small format, but haven’t looked at all the features…

BOSS - Pocket GT | Guitar Effects Processor

User Info Menu

For silent practice, I use a Mooer Hornet 15 watt amp, you can stream your phone into the amp and plug in a headset which makes it silent. It has a decent sounding JC and fender amp in it as well with a few effects. This would obviously double as a small practice amp.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by einarcc View Post
    Another vote for the Fender Mustang Micro here. For the size and price it's remarkably feature rich and really sounds quite good.
    Bluetooth input from any device! really plug and play....

Ray

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ukena View Post
    What about the Fender Mustang Micro? It uses bluetooth for audio in, rather than a jack, but it works very well and won't break the bank. It has good modeling capabilities, and I am very happy with the sound I get out of it:

https://www.fender.com/en-US/guitar-...311300000.html
    I just picked up one of these Mustang Micros. It's pretty sweet. Does most of what I want for a great price. Small, portable. All good. Thanks for the tip, Ukena!

User Info Menu

No Aux, just headphone- the Blackstar amPlug2Fly.

Amazing clean and sweetspot tone, great authentic reverb. Fantastic tone via Headphone (rare enough), analogue, cheap.
    I play this thing since 8 months or so for practice. It‘s simple and really great.

User Info Menu

I have a Topping headphone amp that I like a lot. Only one input, but a cheap Y headphone splitter will give you two inputs.

Topping NX1s Portable Headphone Amplifier