The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 15 of 15

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Congratulations! What a little sweetheart that is! PRS does such a great job with their SE line, don't they? Long may she run!

User Info Menu

Foto-flame...Sorry, somebody gotta be the grouch.

Congrats...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky

Congrats...
    Why does somebody have to be the grouch?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky

Congrats...
    We still love you, Mr. Grouch.

For the record, this is NOT folo flame. It's veneer.

User Info Menu

I played an SE recently at GC and it felt great. But the SE C24 doesn't have the same 5-way as the US C24, correct? I really like the funky quacky strat sounds I can get outta my US C24P.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Sound
    I played an SE recently at GC and it felt great. But the SE C24 doesn't have the same 5-way as the US C24, correct? I really like the funky quacky strat sounds I can get outta my US C24P.
    It's the equivalent of an 8-way with the additional two little toggles.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRhodes
    We still love you, Mr. Grouch.

For the record, this is NOT folo flame. It's veneer.
    Ha! Ha! Youse shoulda got the Strat youse mentioned. Can't say I'm thrilled for you but as long as the cockles of your heart are kept toasty...

User Info Menu

That unmistakable proud papa look.

User Info Menu

PRS SE CUSTOM 24-08 FADED BLUE BURST
    My 1995 CU24 is faded too

PRS SE Custom 24-08 Faded Blue Burst-prs-jpg

User Info Menu

Congratulations on getting a highly evolved music machine, and play it in good health!

Also, when i got my first CU24 in July of '86, it was a month before I moved off the neck humbucker, the tone was so perfect.

Later, of course, I learned that all ten positions (5 + Sweet switch on/off) were perfect in ten different ways!

This is definitely the beginning of a long and fruitful musical relationship!

User Info Menu

Fabulous guitar for sure. But it’s really all about those lovely birds!

PRS SE Custom 24-08 Faded Blue Burst-0d106799-ac40-457c-ab15-e3f404fe7188-jpeg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nevershouldhavesoldit
    Fabulous guitar for sure. But it’s really all about those lovely birds!

PRS SE Custom 24-08 Faded Blue Burst-0d106799-ac40-457c-ab15-e3f404fe7188-jpeg
    My wife and I went on a Hitchcock binge last year. "The Birds" is one she had not seen before. Unforgettable movie.

User Info Menu

I'm having my own PRS moment this week. A PRS Santana SE. Different than the Custom 24 SE. 24.5" scale for one thing. Sorry no pics yet, just got it home. I'm quite impressed by the quality. This modest little guitar plays and sounds way better than the low price would indicate.

User Info Menu

Congratulations, Mark. You have yourself a fine looking and sounding guitar there. Enjoy