The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 30 of 30

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Archtop Guy
    Awesome twosome Fred. I let my reissue go a couple years ago and sorry I did it. Mine was a different animal having a 1 3/4" nut. Ah the mistakes we make! Congrats on your purchase. If you ever feel the temptation of making the same mistake I did,give me a shout. AG
    I'm glad you did it because then you were willing to sell me your pickguard and pickup. Thanks.
    My L-7 Heaven-l-7-pickguard-jpg

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Truly beautiful and iconic instruments. Congratulations, and play them in good health!

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the nice comments and suggestions. Since I do not regularly use the floating pickup, i hadnt thought about altering the guard to accomodate the impact it would have on sound. Very helpful and one of the many reasons I read this forum. Always learning new stuff! Thanks to all

User Info Menu

I was looking for a reissue earlier this year and came close to getting one...but the deal didn't happen. I wasn't sure how I would adjust to the shorter scale, though I did like the 1 3/4 nut.

I lust for a 50s or early 60s blonde L7. I drool everytime I see Tim Leerch playing his! So many guitars, so little time (and space and money).

User Info Menu

Beautiful guitar! Now I really miss my L-7.