The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

We all have wondered. Here's the answer.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Interesting video!

I chose the Ibanez GB10se specifically for its smaller size. I play in classical position with a footstool and the 14.5" lower bout fits nicely between my legs and the thinner body also is comfortable in this position. I am very happy with the tone as well. I love this position for ergonomic comfort and great visibility of the fretboard when needed.

User Info Menu

Good ol‘ Rich has his very own view on a lot of things and this is no exception… it might indeed help someone out there to make the right decision.

User Info Menu

Rich is always worth a view! No matter which guitar he plays Rich nearly sounds the same.

That chair squeak reminds me of Miles on the KOB studio session.

User Info Menu

I do like Rich and enjoy his videos, even when they are stream of consciousness, full of errors, and as clear as mud, like this one.

User Info Menu

I now like a 15" body, 24-3/4 scale, just my preference. I am 5-7, but all legs and a short body. Even 16" got a bit uncomfortable for me in my 60's. Unfortunately 15" body limits your choices. I use an Eastman 15" carved and a Sadowsky 15" Jimmy Bruno (lam).

User Info Menu

Sooner or later we recognize the proof of the pudding is in the eating. It took me five years and 9 guitars to come to the conclusion 16 inch body and 12/16th nut is my thing. Scale length does not matter (so, far, but it may turn out within a few years I like the smaller :-)